Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Future is what we're looking for.

Talking about relationship. Relationship wont always be happy all the time. The fact that there are times when problems occur. It is us who are going to fix it.

I dont know what happen with me. I am being even more ridiculous than before. I mean I am easily angry. I am mad at something that is very simple. I was yelling. I was rude to him. Huhu. It is funny you know sometimes.

And I know he's tired. Tired of being passive all the time. Tired of being the receiver all the time. He received everything including the negative ones. Haih. When I came to know about it, I think I have to stop all these craps. I mean the relationship. Im pity him. He deserves better. And when I said I wanna break off for his own good............................. wait! That sentence is very familiar! That was when I thought it back. I once had felt the pain of being dumped for the same damn reason. I dont want him to be in pain as what I had before. Because he cured my pain dulu. He saw me in pain. If I left him then, I'll be the person I hate the most.

And I know. He loves me for what I am. He doesnt search for what is physical but everything. That is me. Me. He loves me for me. :) Everything about me that makes a me.

We aim for future. As he said, we are not together to dump pr to be dumped. But rather to really look forward our future together. And for that every single time pray for our very best. Allah is there to help us. We pray that we are really meant to be together. Amiiinnnn.

We are 21 years old man! We dont want to waste any time to involve in not serious relationship. We are not here to toy anyone's feelings! We are here to really love and to be loved.

Thank you for everything awak. U know how miserable we were yesterday. But yesterday is yesterday. I know every day , it will be better for us. Amiinn.


It's always been about me myself and I
If all relationships were nothing but a waste of time
I never wanted to be anybody's other half
I was happy to say that our love wouldn't last
That was the only way I knew to that you

You make we wanna say
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Yeah, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Cause every time before we spend like
Maybe yes and maybe no
I can live without it, I can let it go
Ooh, I did, I get myself into
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do,

Tell me is it only me
Do you feel the same?
You know me well enough to know that I'm not playing games
I promise I won't turn around and I won't let you down
You can trust and never feel it now
Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get through

Lagu I do fro Colbie Caillat. Macam kena je. :)

No comments: