Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I am err back??

Hey peeps. It has been a very longggggggg time since the last time I updated my blog. I guess I was so busy with things and commitments.

How my life has been so far? Well. Can never be better. I love what I'm having now with family and friends. Letting go the commitment with a special one is the decision i have made last november. And well I cannot regret. Nahh. I don't regret though sometimes I do miss him. But hey. Life goes on. We just aren't meant to be for now.

Having a boyfriend now is the last thing that I would ever want to think about. Because now that I'm reaching towards my third year of university life, I should focus more on what I should have.

Third year student? How does it sound.Cool right. I want to graduate sooo soon.I wanna find good job, and kumpul duit banyak2 and settle down and have kids. Aha. Naaah. My aim for now is to graduate soon so that I could help my parents. My mom isnt working any longer. My dad is getting old by day. So as the eldest one, I should take the responsibility to jaga my family. Okay. I want to take the responsibility, I mean. Amiinnn. Kahwin is like sooooo jauh to think now that i dont even have a bf and i think my mom likes the idea of me not getting married right after graduating. Haha.

I'm hoping that this semester would be another great semester .InsyaAllah. Every semester is a great one. (Yeah. I am trying so hard to be positive in anything that i wanna do and think. Cuz insyaAllah, having positive vibes will help you to be a better person each day.)

No comments: