Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Perihal Remove Connection.

Haih. A big big big sigh.

I thought bile buang, things will get much more easier. Tp tak pon. I did that bukan sebab ape. For the sake of me , my self. I want to be free. Free from everything that has to do dgn org yg di delete. Haih. Kadang2, i need to think pasal diri sendiri. Kalau asek pk pasal org, pasal ak .... Mest lahh aku sendiri yg nak kene jge. So...??? I need people to understand nape aku delete die. First, tuk kebaikan aku. Second, takde effect pon! Die kate. "We wont be frens." Die dah buang aku dr hidup die lame dulu. Salah ke kalau aku mengiyekan ape yg die nak thru FB.? Salah ke aku?? Salah ke aku kalau aku nak lupekan every single thing pasal die? Mmg boleh je. Kalau nak biakan. Tayah lahh sampai buang. Tayah lah masuk page die. Wat bodo je. If it is that easy........ Sume bnde tuh is past. Sebab past lahh I deleted him. Cz I want to erase everythg! Give me some spaces that I deserve. If die sakit skang, die marah skang..... Cube pk tym aku marah die, sakit sbb die dlu. Did he ever care? What i did is i clicked the remove connection button. Thats all. What he did is beyond that.

I may have evrything. A new bf bla bla bla. Tp kau realize takk yg ramai are backing u up. They said what i did was wrong. What u said was ryte. And how is my everythg when u also have everythg? Every supports that u need..?? Dah lahh. I want all of these to be over. End! Plzz. Let me do bende yg aku rase baik tok aku. I am nothing for you that i need to think of ur emotions. U made me nothing. So, plzz. I am begging you. Sorry if kalau2 kau kesah aku delete kau. Aku delete kau bukan sbb emosi. Bukan dalam keadaan marah. Bukan dalam keadaan tak waras. Dah lame dah I thought of deleting you. Kalau kau ade dalam frenlist aku, tendency for me to stalk you tu sgt besar. Watpe nak stalk2 lagi aku pk? So , aku delete. I want to forget every single tiny little thing! Wat pe aku nak kau ade dalam frenlist. Aku akan sakit. I dont wanna be sakit forever! I am begging and seeking for your understanding. Kau yg ckp kau tanak kawan ngn aku dah. Tp now ... Aku makin serabut skang.

Percayelah cakap aku. Ap yg aku wat nih takkan ade effect ape2 pon kat kau. Trust me. Oh. Maybe kau akan kate akan ade effect regarding ur fren. We are mature enuf kan. Take it profesionally lahh. We know how to separate things. I believe he is matured enuf. U need not to be worry. I am truly sorry. Sorry sgt if I made things even more complicated for you. Cz i juz want to make things easier for me. I wish that u will understand why i did this. Let me be happy with my life. Baru skang nak rase happy balik. Plzz. Kesian lahh kat kite nih. I need some fresh air to breath. After all this while, baru je nak rase happy sikit. Let me be, will you?? Not saying that I am happy deleting you. It is just that aku tanak dibayangi kau lagi. Tanak igt kau lgi. Plzz.

Aku just berpegang kpd kate2 kau. Byk kali dah aku cakap aku tanak bergadoh pon ngn kau. Aku tanak bermusuh pon ngn kau. But the way you treat me tuh cam tak membolehkan kite berkawan. So, watpe nak jd 'kawan' dalam fb lagi?

Tah lahh. I have my reasons. Everyone, plzz understand. And plzz. I need tym to recover. Jgn push aku. Luka nih terlalu dlm. Ye. Maybe aku terlalu emotional. Tp tak ketika masenye aku click butang tuh. Tq. And sorry for everything. Pffftttt!~

(dalam keadaan sgt serabut. haih. and i need you!~. How i wish u were here. T_T)


No comments: