Followers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sorry n Thank you.

Sometimes I do feel that I am being unfair. Unfair in judging all men are the same. But the paranoid that I have inside me is toooooooooooooooooo big and beyond deep. I dont wanna be hurt again. And that I am being very defensive and egoistic. With men especially. I know i am at fault but yet to admit it.

I am touched. Touched by him. Thank you. Thank you for being a good listener. Thank you for loving me more than I deserve. Thank you that you treat me beyond what i wud ever expect. Thank you that you cud stand with my perangai. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Thank you for everything.

I know i am not a good gf. Suke majuk. Suke marah. Pastu bile awak majuk, org sikit pon tak pujuk. Last2 , what usually happen, awak akan mintak maaf ngn org balik. Even awak tau, org tau yg salah sebenarnye org.

Org mintak maaf. Org suke layan awak kasar2. Org tak jage hati awak sgt . Awak sgt jage hati org. Awak tanak buat org sakit pon. Tp org...??? Org tau awak kdg2 terase hati ngn org. Org mintak maaf.


I am grateful that I have a bf like you. Siyes tak tipu. Awak mungkin tak seromantik lelaki lain. Awak mungkin tak manis memuji . Awak mungkin tak sehensem Shahir. Awak mungkin tak sekaye Datuk K yg leh belikan org lancome bile2 mase je... Tp I love you. For who you are..

I am happy. Happy with him. So, kalau ade la suare2 sumbang kate aku tak patut ngn die, hey i wouldnt care. Coz all I want is to always be with him. I dont wanna let him go. Not even once. Coz I know no one can love me like he does. And no one can bare with me like he does. No one! No once can accept me in and out like he does. Unfortunately for him that he came after my most heartbraking love story that he needs to accept a new me. Defensive. Egoistic. Sorry.

Hey! I love you coz u love me. I am touched by the way you love me. By the way you see the 'cuteness' in me. (padehal takk). By the way you say sorry all the time. Hey. I love you. Very much that I wouldnt even bare to see u go away from me,. Stay near coz i'll always need you.

Despite saying all this, u r still in trial time my dear. Coz ni baru bulan kedue. Dont be toooooo happy reading this. :) Ur job is to prove that not all men are the same.

p/s : Lancome lancome lancome. Haha. :))) Bile agaknye aku nak dpt tgk blog kau?? Hurmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I miss you. Thanks. Walaupun gf awak ni sememeh. Serabai. Dabel chin. Ketawe bersepah. Ckp cam jntn. Awak terime org kan..?? :))))

1 comment:

kucingGEMOK said...

nobody nobody but you..*pap pap..pap*

(^.^) best bile post2 dyg da start romantik2 balik...cam bace novel cinta plak...wakakakakka....