Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

:)

U've cried? U cry? For me? Because of me. ? Oh tho thweet. There's just one thing that i wanna let u know. Buruk sgt nangis tuh. Haha. Practice more my dear.

Haha. Only now I know, what did I suffer soooooooo much last time. Bcz Im about to gain so much more happiness. I know I cant keep comparing. But I cant stop! I am just soo grateful to have you. :) Like seriously. thanks for the love. At least I can feel that is not fake! :)

I am paranoid. I am scared to lose you. I am scared to even think that the things happen again. Cz it is tooooooooooo painful to be happening yet again!

This is a reminder for you. If u were to toying me around, just go away. But if u really love me, stay! I need you. :(

P/s : Reading all those very old posts, i was like what the heck ! I was too obsessed. Dah2. Takmo lovey dovey sgt. Hahahah/ sikit2 sudah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.