Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

And This is for you Phye.

I dont know whether u'll read this. Somehow I know sooner or later u will read. Tak kesah lahh tuh. Im shaking while writg dz post. Huhu. Angry? Betrayed? Jealous? You are soooooo messed up coz u have all those. I dont know how to explain lagi dah. Do you ever think everything was planned?? It happens so sudden see. Aku pon tak sedar bile. Bila Wan n kau calling2 aku kate bende ni dah setel, aku igt bnde ni betul setel. Tup2. Aku text kau ok ke tak, kau tafsirkan bnde lain. On that day, i was missing u like crazy if u wanna know. I am sorry bout blog aku yg wat kau sakit. Let me answer each reasons yg kau bagi kat aku.

A) Phye. Im cruel enough to betray you macam kau ckp tuh kan. I am not that cruel to not let you and Hatim cam dulu. I know. Kau dulu rapat dgn die. I know how well he knows you. How well you know him. When I said, it will not be like that, it wont. I know. How important he is to you. I know! Aku tak sekejam yg kau sangke Phye. Kau takkan ilang die. Awal2 lagi aku ckp kat Hatim, no matter what pon, treat Phye cam bese. Cam dulu2. I said that to him. Bukan kerana terpakse. Sbb aku nak bnde tu.

And pluss. The truth that I want you and everyone else to know. WAN IS MY FIRST LOVE. And he will always be my first one. But then again this is the truth. Though all the sengsara2 dgn die tuh. He is still be my first love. Aku tak pernah syg lelaki cam ne aku syg die. Breaking off dgn die is bnde pling menyedihkan lahh kan. I am not me anymore. Sakit still ade. So, for me untuk syg lelaki sesayang aku kat Wan susah sikit. Prinsip aku skang is to find someone who loves me more than I love him. It'll be more secured I think. When I found one, susah aku nak lepaskan.
Mmg aku nak deny sume ap yg kau ckp. Cz sume tak betul. Dont worry . I wont be jealous dgn kau n Hatim cam aku jeles Wan ngn kawan kite dulu. Aku dah bukan aku see.


B) Hahhaha. I am a professional Phye. Aku break ngn Wan. Kau keep on btau aku, kau rindu die lahh ap lahh. Aku btau ap kat kau. Aku ckp text lahh die. Ade aku ckp kau sebelah kan die ke?? TAKPERNAH. Bile aku cite2 pasal Wan, kdg2 kau backup die, aku tak pernah rase kau berpihak kat die. Aku siap pk 'baik gak ex aku nih'.And sebb tu lahh aku jarang cite ape2 pasal Wan kat kau lepas break. Aku tanak kau tersepit. Aku tanak. Kes Wan tuh salah faham je. I know skang kau n Wan pon dah ok kan. Gud for you guys.



I know u will never trust me anymore. ACCEPTED! Fine. I cant stop you. Aku pon tanak dah drama2 nih. Penat weh. Sumpah! Oh ya! I got my karma for my past. Igt tak . I left my bf sebb Wan. LAst2, aku n wan , aku sakit bagai nak gile. I got! Karma aku betray kau betul aku tak dpt lagi. One day I will I think. So, untuk tanak dpt karma tu, leh kan untuk aku stop sume nih. Stop sume ni aku n Hatim bukan sbb kau. Sebb aku.


p/s: U said Im happy when you are suffering. U were happy when I was suffering back then. Though I suffered is not bcoz of you. 'Dayang is the only single lady' back then. I was suffering like hell. I cant blame you being happy with ur bf at that tym. Cz I know you deserve that. I had no one at that tym.


One more thing, i'll hold on to ur words. Time heals kan. I'll wait for that time when u heal Phye. I'll be waitg.

No comments: