Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

FAmily First

Years of not publishing any post.. Loads of things happened and yet to happen..

People always said to me family first. Even without frens u can always live ur life with family. I didnt agree at first. I need frens all the time. But now I realize...

Frens are not everything. When u have nobody to trust, family always be there for you. When u are being betrayed by frens, Family always be there for u.. When u fail with ur love story, family always be there for u.. When u put ur 100% trust on ur frens, they will eventually cheat on you. Family is otherwise. Family never cheat, never lie. Family always tell the truth.. I had enough with my so called frens.. I love them tough.

Well.. having said all that... Not all my frens are not to be trusted. There are some of them that reaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllly gud frens.. But I wont name anyone. U know who u are. U do know whether u have been a good fren for me or not. ;)

No comments: