Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Nilai

Finally.. Nilai is over. Once it is heaven and sometimes hell.. Tu la Nilai.. all the memories takkan pernah ak lupe.. How I get soooo many frens there. I had a bf there. The greatest one. Huhu. So sad that I hv to go away from Nilai. and yet i am glad that Nilai time is over. Bcz lately there are soo many problems in Nilai that I want to go back. To all Nilaians frens.... Thx for being my frens and thx for all the memories..

My bunnies: Pika, Bila, Tasha..
Group 5..
Melodrama hatiku : Akma, phye, jowi, Shira, Taqin, Pokyea, Muq..
E-3-6 : Atyn, Ina, Shiqa, Misz, Ziema dll..
Childhood frens: Nik adilah and Farouq Johari.

Special thnks to Wan Muhammad Khairul Syafiq for making Nilai is the best place for me to stay as I hv u.. We are frens remember? ;)

Take good care of urselves frens.. Sorry for everything. Anything inform..

No comments: