Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moments

I miss when he said 'I love u' to me.
I miss when he said 'Kite cinta awak sgt2.'
I miss when he called me sayang.
I miss when he called my full name when he is mad at me and when he wanna warn me. "dayang amalina! jgn wat tu jgn wat ni.'
I miss when he makes fun of me. 'Puase la wak'( nak cakap aku gemuk kan. huhu)
I miss when he is being a very sweet talker. He is!
I miss when he comforts me when I am crying.
I miss when he is damn worried bout me.
I miss when we have fight out of nothing and terus baik pastu. Huhuhu.
I miss when we have fun together.
I miss when he doesnt allow me to do things that for him is not gud for me.
I miss when he tries to give his money that I reject to take. And finally, I have to take. huhu.
I miss when he laughs.
I miss when he smiles.
I miss when he is being blur. Comel gile.
I miss him.
I miss you.
I miss us.




Thanks for all the memories.
I miss you. Everything bout you, T_T

No comments: