Followers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dyg Dah Sgt Happy Skang. Thanks To You!

There are too many things happen in my life now.



And I have never been happier!!! :))



I just love my single life back. Single life rocks my world. I dont have time to cry. I am just spending my time laughing!!!! Being 'sakat' by my colleagues. Hahahha. I am happy. Like seriously. Even kene kacau. But if that makes me happy, Im cool with it! Im happy whenever I meet people now, they say "nape kurus nih, dah tak tmbm. " Sgt happy! Means diet sy menjd. Hahhaha. (but now, sy rase saye da gemuk balik! shitt) Hahhaha. Lately ni pun murah rezeki saye hehehe. :))

P/s: Betol la kate kau. Aku akan lg happy tanpe kau. Sbb baru aku perasan. Tym aku ngn kau, aku byk nangis je. Huhu. Thx for leaving me! :). Bukan susah pun nak lupekan kau. Dulu aku yg degil tanak. Skang aku nak lupekan kau. N aku dah lupekan kau. U r my history. Thanks 4 leaving me. At least, Im happier with my life now. *wink wink. Tp kite kawan kan3. Hahhaha. BULLSHIT kawan! :)). And im sure u r happy with ur life now. Hope so.