Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ITS JUZ ME

Im not weak nor Im afraid.. Its juz dat its not me when it comes to maki-ing people out of sudden. Well yes.. Maybe u can call me chicken cowardy whatever. I juz want to be myself. heheh. But luckily I have frens who are really outspoken. They can speak for me. They can fight for me. Thx.. I can be sarcastic if I want to be. Even more sarcastic than u can ever think of. I juz dont wanna be. My mom once said, Let people do bad things to us. Not we are the one who do all that. I agree with that though. but when my frens said Dunt let people pijak kepale, Well I start to think back. Sometimes I mjuz let it be. Without even thinking of wat do I feel. I've hurted myself by keeping all the hurt things inside. It is juz me when I dun let it go..

It is juz me when I cant ignore wat people said.. Especially bout me.. I want EVERYONE to be satisfied wit me. But I realize I juz cant do that. To please everybody, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. So, who takes the priority? Family? Frens? Strangers? Stalkers? Hmm. Family comes first. then, frens... The strangers n stalkers.? Go to hell with u guys. When u guys hurted me, I still think of not hurting u guys. When u guys said bad things bout me, I jz wonder how to make u guys not to.

And even when my frens said bad things bout u guys n are sarcastic with u guys, I said "Eh da la korg. Tak baik la." ( Sometimes, I jz feel I love when my frens are like that. Puas hati!) I've done that to my HATERS! BUT u guys will never be satisfied kan! TAkpe.. Jz live ur life. I'll live my life.

p/s: JGN WAT AK JADI BUKAN AK. BCZ U GUYS WILL JZ HATE ME EVEN MORE!

No comments: