Followers

Friday, November 27, 2009

You Are So Cruel My Dear..

Sayang!!!

U know I miss u damn much. And yet u keep making me miss u even more! Cruel u! huhu..
Wats wit ur romantic voice u gave me juz now?
I am MELTING like hell!...
Wats with the poem u gave me? Ohh.. U put me in the cloud nine..
Wats wit ur reminder of ur perfume? U juz know if I ever smell ur perfume, I'll be crazy missing u. When I smell I feel like u r beside me. But u r not.. ;( That perfume is sooo not helping at all!..

We have another 2days to meet... The first thing I want to do when I see u back is I want to say I miss u n I love u damn much.. U juz 'left' me for 2days. And Im like this.. Imagine if evr u are to leave me. No!!!!

p/s: Ohh.. Ya.. No romantic voice plz when gayoting.. I will DAMN melt! U r like seducing me wit that voice. And I AM seduced by it.. Hmm..

WMKS is cruel for letting me miss him like crazy! ;)
I love u sayang.. Kite CHENTA awak lebih ok!

2 comments:

Who is she? said...

jiwang lebih plk minah ni haa...
sabo la cik adek oii..
hahahaha

.d.a.y.a.n.g. said...

hahhahah rindu gile! t. on2 hahahahhaha
kidding! ;)