Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

story telling

Hmm. Only now I can tell Dayang Athira, my sister, wht happened to me n him. And her reaction was surprising me. I mean.... Ok I tell u guys.

I started to tell tra the whole thing. Each tiny little thing. From the beginning until the last time he called. He basically said this:

"Sorry. Bukan kite taknak tegur awak tp kite nak tgk muke awak pon takleh. Bukan sebb benci but sedih. Sedih thinking of kite takleh together"

Tra's reaction:

"Ina, asal aku rase nak nangis?" And she started to cry. I didnt cry at first. Kuat la kan. Huhu. Aku lak ikot nangis. Tra gile. ( tra bukan jenis yg senang nangis mcm aku hahaha)

Well. what he said tu, only he knows whether he is sincere or not. But I did feel sad, sebak sume. So tape. Im really moving on without him. He said I need to b strong. So do him.




p/s: Hatim gile! Tym aku ngadu kat die aku sedih pasal ni, die leh plak, " weh dyg! Aku nga bace msg2 kau ngn die dulu2. Sweet gile doe. Aku harap leh la ke pgkal jln n betolkan ape salah kite sume kan." Hatim!!! Kau mmg sgt membntu sebenarnye. hahahaha ;)) Makin nangis la aku that tym. Mengong! ;))

No comments: