Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To Akmar..

Nurul Akmar Zainuddin.
Hey. Aku terbace post kau pasal aku n the latest post pasal kau n pokyea. Hmm. Skang kite same. Love is mystery kan. We love them out of nothing. We have been there WITH them no matter what condition they are in. While we were still together with them, there are soooooooooooo many people that have asked us to look back. Aku nak suh kau kuat pon, aku sendiri tak kuat. Been there. Done that. I know how u feel. I really know. I know how u love pokyea. N u know how I love him kan. Hahaha. Kdg2 aku terpk, dorg ni sengaje ke kan. Tah la. Kite ni kontrak dorg sampai abes sem je kot . Hahahhaahha. Tak kot. I am trying to think positive. The thing is susah. Aku tahu. But try to recall what Mdm Mum has told us. N bace balik post yg kau bg aku. Igt janji kite nak carik Bf kat Gombak. Hahahahahaha. Susah keadaan kite. We love them that much. Kite kene carik org yg syg kite. Bukan kite syg org. Sbb inilah akibatnye. ;). Strong my dear. Love u!

No comments: